Project Managers needed at the NetGroup Inc.
NetGroup Inc. in Greensboro, NC, is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager you will assume cross functional leadership and responsibility for projects in our offices or at our clients site. The Project Manager position will be focused on developing the project plan, leading a team of dedicated engineers in well-defined product development projects, coordinating activities with clients, managing project schedule and budget while being responsible for delivering a quality product and/or service to the client.
Essential educational and/or training qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Preferred experience and knowledge
- 3-5 years relevant Project Management experience
- Project Management Professional recognized by PMI
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt or equivalent
- Automotive sector experience is an asset
- Experience from heavy vehicles is a big plus
You consider yourself to be:
- A change agent in the area of technology and state of the art engineering
- Positive to innovative ideas
- Self-motivated and engaged
- Driven to deliver results
- Passionate and willing to build and contribute to a company’s culture