Supplier Development Engineer
• Coordinating delivery crises management and providing supply chain expertise to solve crises
• Interacting with various stakeholders (Purchasing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering) to minimize the impacts to Volvo plants
• Identifying root causes of crises through deep dive and problem solving
• Applying lean manufacturing principles to improve manufacturing processes
• Coordinating communication with stakeholders in crises situations
• Monitoring high risk supplier in order to prevent crisis at our operations
• Contributing to the development and way of working within the team
• Serving as a key partner of Purchasing Operations groups regarding Supply Chain related issues.
Essential skills and needed experience:
• 5 or more years of Supplier Development, Supplier Quality, and/or Supply chain experience, preferably from within the automotive/trucking industry
• University degree required. Major in engineering or business management or supply chain management preferred
• Supply chain (quality and development) and/or production experience
• Preferably experience from the automotive or heavy commercial truck industry in supplier quality and capacity, manufacturing engineering, supplier development or crisis management
• Ability to drive sense of urgency to suppliers focused on information, communication, and results. Provide direct & actionable feedback
• Able to create trustful relations and face reality, surface problems and support finding solutions
• Strong collaboration and leadership skills
• Able to execute in a complex regional organization
• Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies, and provide solutions
Why choose Greensboro and Netgroup Engineering?
- Thriving Automotive Industry: Greensboro, NC is a hub for the automotive industry, offering a wealth of opportunities for professionals like yourself. Joining Netgroup Engineering in Greensboro means being at the forefront of automotive testing and innovation.
- Dynamic Team and Latest Technology: At Netgroup Engineering, you will be part of a dynamic and diverse team that embraces the latest technology. We prioritize innovation, providing you with the tools and resources needed to excel in your role and make a real impact in the automotive industry.
- Vibrant Community: Greensboro is a vibrant city that combines the charm of a tight-knit community with the amenities of a larger urban area. With its thriving arts scene, exceptional dining options, and numerous outdoor recreational activities, Greensboro offers a well-rounded and fulfilling lifestyle.
- Benefits Package: At Netgroup Engineering, we value our employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package. As a full-time worker, you can expect competitive compensation, paid time off (PTO), and health benefits that prioritize your well-being.
Base Compensation: $75,000 – $95,000 – DOE – Please review requirements